The final projects:
- We’ll give one another feedback on personal podcast and final draft personal podcast documentation. [I’m happy to review your personal podcast in advance – the earlier the better!]
- We’ll talk about show notes and more about promotion
- We’ll give one another feedback on final draft group project documentation (if it’s ready)
- Course gradesheet/points assessment (note: all assignments to date are “points/no points” — ie, was the assignment completed or not)
podcasts and the social media ecosystem
- Group projects
- What Is The Social Media Ecosystem?
- Blog Usability
- Ethics, copyright and other laws
- Podcast profiles
- Technologies: Creative Commons
- Personal podcasts: first cut
- Group project: feedback
Here are the project pages where you will post comments (feedback) on each team proposal. Feedback should be completed by class next week!
Each person will review the other team proposal! The criteria follow:
- Overall concept viability
- Implementation feasibility
- Format matches audience
- Promotion plan
organizational podcasts: planning fundamentals
:: Guest Lecture, Jyotsna Natarajan, Amazon
Need more sound effects for your podcast? Here’s a pretty extensive library. All sounds are royalty free but there is a fee to download them.