:: Guest Lecture: Lee LeFever, CommonCraft
– Ethics, copyright and other laws
– Technologies: Creative Commons
First-cut podcasts and feedback are online
(UWNetID required; only you can see your feedback form but everyone can hear everyone else’s first-cut)
- Tell us about the process you follow to create one of your video podcasts
- How have the podcasts worked as a marketing tool?
- What suggestions do you have for people starting out in podcasting?
- What do you know now that you wish you had known when you started out?
For small group discussion:
what if everything we knew about Marketing and Advertising until now really was just an anomaly, and the new ways that are spurting up as we Blog is the way things were meant to be? What would that mean to your job today, and how you think about it going forward as a Marketer?
- Corey’s Group (view doc)
- Josh’s Group (view doc)
June: Seattle Podcamp
- An “unconference“
- May be here (UW)
- Looking for volunteers!
- Wiki: http://www.podcampseattle.com (wiki key “pc2007”)
- Facebook Group
- PodcastReady myPodder
- Workflow (blogging) from ProBlogger
- Transcribing with Amazon Services/Casting Words (Mechanical Turk)
- Cluetrain Manifesto